January 6, 2012

Activate / Enable Facebook Timeline just by visiting my Facebook Profile

Who already have Facebook Timeline activated & wanna deactivate it, check out my this post :
How to Deactivate / Disable Facebook Timeline and Get Back the Old Profile

Activate / Enable Facebook Timeline

Those who do not have Facebook Timeline activated yet, here I posted the most coolest process for them. Today I am gonna show you how to activate timeline in 60 seconds, just by visiting my Facebook profile.

Open my Facebook profile : click here



You can see this Learn More option on the top of my Facebook profile


Now click on Learn More. It redirects you to this page : Introducing Timeline


Click on Get Timeline button on the right bottom of the page.


It redirects you to your Facebook profile. Now here you can see Welcome to Timeline. Now click on Publish now


Yeppii!! Your timeline is activated now..


Click on Add a Cover, upload new photo or Choose of Photos from your albums


You can change your cover photo anytime. Now your Facebook Timeline LIVE



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click to Download our Android App