July 26, 2012

Change Facebook Login Page

Hey pals, after a long time I am back in LearnTricks. As I am so busy with my study it's hard to search new tricks everyday. 2day I'm posting an old - known to all - type thing. Well if you are unknown from it then Hurray...
it's good luck for me.


Here I am providing you a quick trick to get  customizable Facebook log-in screen. It's cool, interesting & different.


CAUTION : THIS ONLY WORKS WITH GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER



    in Google Chrome
2. Install this Extension
3. Log-out from Facebook if you already logged in
5. You can see a new type log-in page. You can change the background photo with any photo you want by clicking the Setting icon above the blue Log In button.

Changed Facebook log-in screen.

 To get this photo click here


Check-out more services from us - For Hacking tricks : Click here | For Android Tricks : Click here | For How To Do Tutorials : Click here | For Gadget reviews : Click here | For Internet Tricks : Click here | For Windows tricks : Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Click to Download our Android App