February 14, 2012

hfeed hentry Warning: Missing required field "updated". Warning: Missing required hCard "author".



 

in your  Rich Snippets Testing Tool data. You must solve these warnings. So here I'm gonna tell you how to do it.

I removed hfeed and hentry from my temple. To do this go to design section of blogger.com of your blog. Click on edit HTML.

DOWNLOAD AND SAVE A COPY OF YOUR TEMPLETE.
If any thing goes wrong we will need this to fix things up.

Now search for hfeed in the template. You will get it two times. It will be something like this <div class='blog-posts hfeed'> just remove hfeed. You will now have something like <div class='blog-posts'>.
Next search for hentry. You will get <div class='post hentry'> and <div class='post hentry uncustomized-post-template'>. Remove hentry from both so that you get <div class='post'> and <div class='post uncustomized-post-template'>.
Now save the template.


Now check in the Rich Snippets Testing Tool. The error will be gone and so will be the hfeed hentry data. I have done so with my blog and now my articles featuring in Google Search results shows up my thumbnail and link to my profile.
If you still find the problem persisting try searching for hfeed & hentry in the temple again after you have checked the Expand Widget Templates box. Hope that works.


2 comments:

How to remove date from Google SERP (Search Engine Result Page).

It is help full for this.

Post a Comment

Click to Download our Android App