February 29, 2012

LearnTricks Official Android App v1.0 Released

After getting huge recommendation for an Android & iPhone app for this site, today I officially release a primary v1.0 Android app to access LearnTricks.in


By this you can access our site comfortably from your Android. It needs no special permissions. You just have to be connected to an Internet or wi-fi network.

Screen Shots


Download


You can also download this app  by scanning this OR code from your Android.

(Enable Unknown Sources at your phone's  Application Settings before installing it, as it is not downloaded from Android Market)

The iphone app is coming soon!!


1 comments:

Hey therе! Quiсκ question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trуіng to fіnd a
templаtе oг рlugin thаt might be able to reѕolvе this problem.
If you haνе any suggeѕtіons,
plеаse share. Τhаnks!


My wеb blοg - hot stone massage techniques
Feel free to surf my web blog trigger point pain

Post a Comment

Click to Download our Android App